What will you be doing to support England team?
- Credit: PA IMAGES
The England squad has been named so it is time to dust off the flags and bunting, buy the merchandise and get ready for four weeks of the inevitable highs and lows of following the England team in a major football tournament.
We know it will be four weeks of ups and downs with lots of food and drink thrown in, but what will you be doing during the games?
We know pubs and venues in the area will be gearing up for a few weeks of hosting fans, but let us know if you are doing anything to celebrate and welcome the fans.
Our 16-page supplement brings you news, views and important information on where to watch the game, but during the tournament we want to hear from fans, schools, and businesses.
If you are a business and you are supporting the England team; have decorated your shop or premises, send us photos.
You may also want to watch:
If you are a England fan, and you dream for Euro glory, send us a message via our pinned Facebook post. If you are celebrating in your garden, decorating your house, making cakes with St George crosses on them, send us a photo: Send pics to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send photos to our Hunts Post Facebook messenger.
- 1 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Notice served to remove travellers from school site
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 7 Check out our photo gallery of cute family pets
- 8 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 9 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl