What will you be doing to support England team?
- Credit: PA IMAGES
The England squad has been named so it is time to dust off the flags and bunting, buy the merchandise and get ready for four weeks of the inevitable highs and lows of following the England team in a major football tournament.
We know it will be four weeks of ups and downs with lots of food and drink thrown in, but what will you be doing during the games?
We know pubs and venues in the area will be gearing up for a few weeks of hosting fans, but let us know if you are doing anything to celebrate and welcome the fans.
Our 16-page supplement brings you news, views and important information on where to watch the game, but during the tournament we want to hear from fans, schools, and businesses.
If you are a business and you are supporting the England team; have decorated your shop or premises, send us photos.
If you are a England fan, and you dream for Euro glory, send us a message via our pinned Facebook post. If you are celebrating in your garden, decorating your house, making cakes with St George crosses on them, send us a photo: Send pics to: email@example.com. You can also send photos to our Hunts Post Facebook messenger.
- 1 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 2 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 7 Could you give these pets a home?
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!