Where to watch fireworks in Huntingdonshire and beyond in 2015
- Credit: Archant
As Bonfire night looms, people in Huntingdonshire and beyond can look forward to a host of events in the area.
Find out what’s happening near you with our top list of firework events:
Saturday November 7, in the Park Field off London Road St Ives, PE27 5ER. Gates open at 5pm. Bonfire will be lit at 5.30pm and fireworks are at 6.30pm. Tickets are £5 for adults and children are £2 or family tickets £10
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, November 5, from 6pm till 10pm on Midsummer Common.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
This event is run by Cambridge Live, a not-for-profit charity trust that runs the Cambridge Corn Exchange, Cambridge Folk Festival and also delivers a range of events on behalf of the Cambridge City Council. No entry fee, but donations are welcome on the night.
Wednesday, November 4, gates open at Riverside Park at 5pm with fireworks starting at 7.30pm.
These free fireworks are holding a best dressed Guy Fawkes competition plus candy floss, popcorn, hot food, drinks and a funfair.
Kimbolton Castle will host its annual fireworks event on Friday, November 6.
Musically choreographed display, live music, funfair, refreshments and bar. Gates open at 6pm and the display starts at 8pm. Admission is £12.50 for adults and under sixteens are free.
When: Thursday, November 5. Gates open at 6pm. The bonfire is lit at 7pm and the fireworks display is at 7.15pm.
Where: Judith’s Field, London Road, Godmanchester.
Cost: Gate tickets will be £5 for adults and £2.50 for children. Tickets can be bought in advance for £4.50 for adults and £1.50 for children.
When: Saturday, November 7. Gates open from 5.30pm, firework display at 6.45pm.
Where: Mehew’s Field, Wood End, Bluntisham.
Cost: Tickets are £6 each, but any group of four can buy them in advance for £20. Free for under-4s. Tickets can be bought on the gate. Ticket price includes food.
When: Saturday, November 7. Gates open 5.30pm, fireworks 6.30pm.
Where: Grafham Village Hall
Cost: Adult tickets are £4 and child tickets cost £2. Under-5s free.
What: Fireworks, plus stalls for soup, hot dogs, jacket potatoes and mulled wine.