When do the clocks change? This Sunday at 2am
REMEMBER to change your clocks on Sunday as British Summer Time begins - and it will certainly feel like summer in Huntingdonshire, reaching temperatures as hot as 20 degrees.
Experts are expecting the weekend to be the hottest of the year so far with some towns in Britain seeing temperatures of more than 20 degrees.
But there is the possibility towards the end of March of showers pushing through after a spell of hot weather.
The Weather Outlook (TWO) is forecasting slightly below average temperatures and rain for April, but May is looking hotter.
A spokesman said: “April is expected to bring unsettled and at times chilly conditions with heavy showers and longer spells of ran. It may still be cold enough at times for some wintry showers. The end of the month should be drier.
You may also want to watch:
“After a mixed start the first half of the month is expected to bring a good deal of dry and increasingly warm conditions to much of the country. Some less settled interludes are still expected.
“The second half of the month should see temperatures continuing above average for much of the time, although it may well turn less settled at times with heavy showers or longer outbreaks of rain returning at times.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
• Remember to upload your photos of Huntingdon in Spring at cambridgeshire.iwitness24.co.uk or download the free app for your phone.