HUNTINGDON residents are being warned to keep their wheelie bins out of sight after a blaze on Saturday night.

A crew from Huntingdon were called to a wheelie bin fire on Desborough Road in Hartford at 10.20pm. The fire is believed to have been caused accidentally.

A Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Though this fire was accidental, wheelie bins can be very tempting for arsonists and firefighters noticed that many were left in front of houses when they attended this incident.

"Keep your wheelie bin out of sight and only leave it outside on collection day."