Covid 12 months on - take part in our questionnaire and tell us how you feel
- Credit: ARCHANT
During the last 12 months the coronavirus pandemic has altered every aspect of our lives. Our work, home and social routines have changed dramatically and our freedoms have been curtailed beyond anything we could have ever imagined.
Many people have suffered loss and many others have experienced mental health problems, due to the anxiety of the unknown or through loss of income or simply struggling to cope with the day to day reality of the lockdown, home schooling and uncertainty about the future.
With that in mind, we have created this survey to find out what you think and what you experiences have been. Please let us know what you think.
We have all lived through three national lockdowns – as well as more localised restrictions in between –and sat glued to the televised ministerial broadcasts to find out when we can see our friends, go to the pub, have our hair cut and all the other myriad of things we took for granted a year ago.
And in recent weeks, we have all been offered long-term hope through the vaccination programme.
You may also want to watch:
We want to know how the pandemic has affected our readers and your outlook on life.
With that in mind, we have created this survey. Please let us know what you think.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity