Our We Need to Talk...Grief podcast discusses the true pain of loss
- Credit: Archant
The first episode of our podcast is now available to listen to for free on your podcast platform.
Our first podcast is an audio programme around 40 minutes long discussing the debilitating pain and distress felt when dealing with grief.
It also offers support and advice and hope and comfort for anyone out there who is struggling to cope with bereavement.
Listening to audio programmes, or podcasts, is simple if you have access to the internet.
You just need to find a podcast platform or app that suits you and most are available via many different apps.
You can listen via our host Audioboom online at www.podfollow.com/need-to-talk
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app, which should already be downloaded on your phone, so search your apps for ‘podcasts’.
Or use the digital music service Spotify by searching under ‘archant podcasts’ or listen on the TuneIn/ Deezer app.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 3 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 7 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 8 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 9 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 10 Duo barred from all shops in Cambridgeshire when in each other's company
Podcasts are a great way to listen to discussions on topics that matter in your community.