Landlord takes you on a virtual tour of the Seven Wives pub
- Credit: Brandon Bent
Here’s a view of what you can expect at the Covid-secure Seven Wives pub in St Ives.
The video shows the inside of the pub marked out with social distancing signs.
The pub will be using its large outside area, which can seat up to 200 people, during the opening weekend (July 4/5).
Landlord Brandon Bent has put a booking system in place. There will be portable toilets available outside, but no food will be served for the time being.
Mr Bent, said: “We are really happy to be opening on Saturday and look forward to seeing our customers again.
You may also want to watch:
“We require people to book the tables in advance and they can do this by calling us.”
- 1 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 2 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Fundraising campaign to help transform 'dangerous' garden for two children
- 5 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 6 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 7 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 8 St Neots woman to walk more than 800 miles for CPSL Mind
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight