Vote for your favourite restaurant for a chance to win flights to China
Six Cambridgeshire restaurants selected for national Tsingtao cook-off. ***Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 opens for voting***
The Hong Kong and Yumi Yumi in St Neots, Cinta in Godmanchester, Charlie Chans and HK Fusion in Cambridge and Imperial Bento in Thorney Toll, Wisbech have all been nominated, by the public, in a competition to find Britain’s favourite Chinese restaurant. Now the public must vote for the restaurant they believe is most deserving of the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste title.
By voting at www.legacyoftaste.co.uk, members of the public will have the chance to win flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, and the three restaurants with the most votes at the closing date of September 4th, will go through to the final judging stage.
TV chef Ching-He Huang will visit the three finalist restaurants with a panel of experts, who will assess the establishments on their authenticity, signature dish, cooking methods, passion, staff and customer feedback.
Commenting on the nominations, Ching says: “In its fourth year, Tsingtao Legacy of Taste is now incredibly popular and the restaurants in Cambridgeshire have done amazingly well to reach the voting stage.
“The competition was created to highlight the best standards for Chinese dining in the UK and competition is fierce. It’s now up to the restaurants’ customers and local communities to decide which three restaurants will make it to the final – so vote now!”
On October 27th 2011 the winning restaurant will be awarded the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 title, by Ching, at an esteemed ceremony in central London, where finalists and guests will view exclusive film footage of the judging process at a private cinema screening.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
To vote for your local restaurant and be in with a chance of winning flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, visit www.legacyoftaste.co.uk by following the link on the right.