Vote for your favourite restaurant for a chance to win flights to China
Six Cambridgeshire restaurants selected for national Tsingtao cook-off. ***Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 opens for voting***
The Hong Kong and Yumi Yumi in St Neots, Cinta in Godmanchester, Charlie Chans and HK Fusion in Cambridge and Imperial Bento in Thorney Toll, Wisbech have all been nominated, by the public, in a competition to find Britain’s favourite Chinese restaurant. Now the public must vote for the restaurant they believe is most deserving of the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste title.
By voting at www.legacyoftaste.co.uk, members of the public will have the chance to win flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, and the three restaurants with the most votes at the closing date of September 4th, will go through to the final judging stage.
TV chef Ching-He Huang will visit the three finalist restaurants with a panel of experts, who will assess the establishments on their authenticity, signature dish, cooking methods, passion, staff and customer feedback.
Commenting on the nominations, Ching says: “In its fourth year, Tsingtao Legacy of Taste is now incredibly popular and the restaurants in Cambridgeshire have done amazingly well to reach the voting stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The competition was created to highlight the best standards for Chinese dining in the UK and competition is fierce. It’s now up to the restaurants’ customers and local communities to decide which three restaurants will make it to the final – so vote now!”
On October 27th 2011 the winning restaurant will be awarded the Tsingtao Legacy of Taste 2011 title, by Ching, at an esteemed ceremony in central London, where finalists and guests will view exclusive film footage of the judging process at a private cinema screening.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
To vote for your local restaurant and be in with a chance of winning flights to China, courtesy of Cathay Pacific, visit www.legacyoftaste.co.uk by following the link on the right.