Healthwatch wants your views on local services
A Healthwatch volunteer is helping to launch a new campaign to help NHS and care services protect people.
Eunice Alhassan, who lives in Peterborough with her NHS doctor husband, understands just how hard health and social care services are working to keep us safe.
She is asking the public to support Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Healthwatch Peterborough’s new campaign called ‘Because We All Care’ which is being run jointly with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
With a second wave and extra winter pressures on the NHS services, she feels it is crucial to collect ongoing feedback and help services make sure people get the support they need.
Eunice Alhassan said: “We are in the middle of a second lockdown and the NHS and care teams are working really hard to keep us safe.”
To support the campaign, visit Healthwatch’s websites at: www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk/share-your-views or www.healthwatchpeterborough.co.uk/share-your-views.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 3 Could you give these pets a home?
- 4 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit in St Neots
- 7 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 10 Thousands of trees planted in green initiative