Healthwatch wants your views on local services
A Healthwatch volunteer is helping to launch a new campaign to help NHS and care services protect people.
Eunice Alhassan, who lives in Peterborough with her NHS doctor husband, understands just how hard health and social care services are working to keep us safe.
She is asking the public to support Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Healthwatch Peterborough’s new campaign called ‘Because We All Care’ which is being run jointly with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
With a second wave and extra winter pressures on the NHS services, she feels it is crucial to collect ongoing feedback and help services make sure people get the support they need.
Eunice Alhassan said: “We are in the middle of a second lockdown and the NHS and care teams are working really hard to keep us safe.”
To support the campaign, visit Healthwatch’s websites at: www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk/share-your-views or www.healthwatchpeterborough.co.uk/share-your-views.
- 1 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 4 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Event to remember village's war hero
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 9 Prison for dealer who rammed police car
- 10 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant