St Neots nursery held open day to welcome parents back after lockdown
- Credit: Busy Bee Nursery
Busy Bees St Neots is inviting visitors in for the first time since lockdown.
A nursery in St Neots has reopened its doors again for the first-time since lockdown restrictions were put in place.
Busy Bees, on Marlborough Road, held an open day on August 24 to allow parents to view the facilities.
Visitors were able to explore the indoor and outdoor learning environments.
Frances Ugarte, centre director at the nursery, said: “The last few months have really shown the importance of friendship and community spirit, and we are thrilled to be bringing people together once again as we emerge from these very challenging times.
You may also want to watch:
“With our first open day in months, we were excited to celebrate the community spirit of our area and welcome back some familiar faces, while showcasing all the wonderful things we’ve been up to here.
“We can’t wait to welcome the people of St Neots – it’s great to be open again.”
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic