Visitors enjoy soft play and baby yoga at pre-school open day
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a pre-school open day in Godmanchester on Saturday enjoyed the best of the weekend sunshine.
Clarence House pre-school and nursery welcomed dozens of guests to its open day event, which took place in The Causeway, and featured a host of fun and games, including soft play, a raffle, a cake stall, baby yoga, and face painting.
More than £180 was raised on the day – with money still being collected – and will be donated to the Macmillan Woodlands Centre Appeal.
The appeal is raising funds for a new state-of-the-art cancer treatment centre in Huntingdon.
Sarah Emmons, nursery manager, said: “It was a brilliant day. We had a good turnout and there was lots going on, including crafts, face painting, and soft play.”
You may also want to watch:
The nursery, which opened in 1997, caters for more than 100 children across both its sites. For more information about Clarence House, call 01480 731213.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity