Vintage vinyls valued at pub’s special music event
- Credit: Archant
The Royal Oak pub in Hail Weston is teaming up with a music store to offer fans the chance to value their record collections on Wednesday (March 21).
The service, which is free, will be part of a Vinyl Revival Night at The Royal Oak, in High Street, starting at 8pm.
The event will be hosted by Ian Gosling, the owner of the Vinyl Revival store in Buckden, which is believed to be the only record shop in Huntingdonshire.
Visitors are encouraged to bring their favourite records to the Royal Oak to be played that evening.
Mr Gosling will be showcasing his range of vinyl from the 1950s right through to the modern day, and will also be available to help value old records that visitors may own.
You may also want to watch:
Reuben Milne, marketing director at the Royal Oak, said: “We are always interested in partnering with other local businesses and this just seemed too good an opportunity to miss,
“Our vinyl evening always encompasses a hugely diverse range of music because what we listen to is driven by what people bring down to play. We’re really looking forward to having Ian on hand to offer a bit of expert advice, as well the chance to listen to some of his extensive record collection.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
The event will be held on March 21, at 8pm. For more details call 01480 716712 or visit https://www.royaloakhailweston.com/events.