Members of the church are putting the finishing touches to the celebrations, which are planned for the weekend of April 21. The chapel was founded in 1867 and refurbished in the late 1990s. The anniversary celebrations will see an exhibition held in the church showing the history of the chapel, including memorabilia, as well as local historical archives. The exhibition will be open from 10am on Saturday until noon. It will then reopen at 2pm-6.30pm. It will also be open on Sunday from 2-5pm. There are also additional events including a short concert on Saturday at 6.30pm from the Sedici Choir and an ecumenical service on Sunday at 11.15am. There will be no charge for the weekend, however the church are very grateful for any donations received.