VIDEO: UFO spotted over Huntingdon last week
THE Mars Rover may be trying to find evidence of life on a planet millions of miles away, but NASA should look closer to home for UFOs ... as one was spotted over Huntingdon last week.
James, who asked for his surname not to be used, said he spotted the object above his home in Norfolk Road last Tuesday (August 14) at about 10pm.
“It looked like the north star, except it was moving,” he said. “It first went from north to south, then east to west and then north to west. Then in stopped and shot down - I’ve never seen anything that has moved so fast.
“I know it wasn’t a plane because they have flashing lights on and I couldn’t hear it. There was a low bass thumping instead. I called a friend who lives 60 to 70 miles away and he said he saw it too.
“My other friends just think I’m mad. I’ve seen quite a few things before and I tell my friends and they don’t believe me and ask why didn’t you take video for proof?
“This time I did.”
The 31-year-old believes the object could have been manmade.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 7 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 8 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Newly elected mayor and deputy mayor of St Neots announced
“We think it could be the Nasa X-51A Waverider jet which can travel up from London to New York in 50 minutes and they were trialing that.”