VIDEO: UFO spotted over Huntingdon last week
THE Mars Rover may be trying to find evidence of life on a planet millions of miles away, but NASA should look closer to home for UFOs ... as one was spotted over Huntingdon last week.
James, who asked for his surname not to be used, said he spotted the object above his home in Norfolk Road last Tuesday (August 14) at about 10pm.
“It looked like the north star, except it was moving,” he said. “It first went from north to south, then east to west and then north to west. Then in stopped and shot down - I’ve never seen anything that has moved so fast.
“I know it wasn’t a plane because they have flashing lights on and I couldn’t hear it. There was a low bass thumping instead. I called a friend who lives 60 to 70 miles away and he said he saw it too.
“My other friends just think I’m mad. I’ve seen quite a few things before and I tell my friends and they don’t believe me and ask why didn’t you take video for proof?
You may also want to watch:
“This time I did.”
The 31-year-old believes the object could have been manmade.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
“We think it could be the Nasa X-51A Waverider jet which can travel up from London to New York in 50 minutes and they were trialing that.”