Video captures moment blaze engulfs classic car in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called after a classic car caught fire on an industrial estate in Huntingdon.
A Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service crew from Huntingdon were called to St Margaret’s Way about 4.45pm yesterday (Monday) to reports of a car blaze.
The crew arrived at the scene to find the car well alight and passers-by in shock at the scene in front of them.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire and returned to their stations by 5.30pm.”
An investigation into the cause of the fire found that it was accidental, by equipment.
You may also want to watch:
Video supplied by Kieran Buck-White.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?