Video: 1947 floods video now on DVD
Tony Buckingham s multi award-winning video of the local floods of 1947, told by the people who lived through the experience, is now available on a new double DVD, with the improved picture and sound quality this format brings. In addition, on each DVD th
Tony Buckingham's multi award-winning video of the local floods of 1947, told by the people who lived through the experience, is now available on a new double DVD, with the improved picture and sound quality this format brings.
In addition, on each DVD there is a photo album containing pictures from around the area and these are all in separate chapters so they can be viewed individually.
Also found on the DVDs are extra interviews and previously unseen original footage.
If you enjoyed the original video and would like to upgrade, now is the opportunity, or if you have not previously seen a copy now is your chance to get it on DVD. Supplies are not unlimited, as some of the licences used to provide the film are due to expire soon.
You may also want to watch:
Copies of the most catastrophic event in East Anglian history since the Second World War are available now at £20 from the offices of the Ely Standard, Cambs Times, Hunts Post, Wisbech Standard, and other selected outlets.
Further information can be obtained from the publishers Lucky Buck Productions via email@example.com.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder