UPDATE: Woman trapped in car after A1198 crash at Godmanchester
- Credit: Archant
A woman is trapped in her car after a three-vehicle crash at Godmanchester this morning.
A man was taken to hospital and a woman had to be cut from a car after a three-vehicle crash at Godmanchester this morning.
The woman, believed to be in her 50s, was trapped following the smash involving a black Toyota Corolla, a blue Skoda Fabia and a black Ford Focus on the A1198, at the junction of London Road, just before 8am.
Two fire crews, from Huntingdon and Papworth, were sent and had to cut a door off so she could get out.
A spokesman for emergency medics charity Magpas, which sent a doctor and paramedic, said she did not suffer any serious injuries, although a man, also thought to be in his 50s, had chest and stomach pain. He was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for further investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed off the A1198 at the A14 junction and there were lengthy delays around Godmanchester and Huntingdon.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder