UPDATE: Police name St Neots man killed in Godmanchester accident
THE man killed in a collision in Godmanchester yesterday has been named.
Scott Terry Clark, 23, of Loves Farm, St Neots, died after the blue Vauxhall Corsa he was driving collided with a tractor on Offord Road at 1.55pm.
The driver of the tractor, a 58-year-old man, was not injured.
Investigations into the cause of the crash are continuing.
Police, two fire crews from Huntingdon and the rescue vehicle were called to Offord Road, between Godmanchester and the Offords, along with a Magpas team and ambulance crew.
Wednesday’s accident was the second fatal collision in Godmanchester in a week, following the death of 22-year-old Libby Page-Bennett last Thursday, on the A1198 near Wood Green Animal Shelter.
Sgt Liz Groom said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and witnessed the collision to get in touch.”
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.