UPDATE: Police name St Neots man killed in Godmanchester accident
THE man killed in a collision in Godmanchester yesterday has been named.
Scott Terry Clark, 23, of Loves Farm, St Neots, died after the blue Vauxhall Corsa he was driving collided with a tractor on Offord Road at 1.55pm.
The driver of the tractor, a 58-year-old man, was not injured.
Investigations into the cause of the crash are continuing.
Police, two fire crews from Huntingdon and the rescue vehicle were called to Offord Road, between Godmanchester and the Offords, along with a Magpas team and ambulance crew.
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday’s accident was the second fatal collision in Godmanchester in a week, following the death of 22-year-old Libby Page-Bennett last Thursday, on the A1198 near Wood Green Animal Shelter.
Sgt Liz Groom said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and witnessed the collision to get in touch.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.