UPDATE: Missing Ramsey man found after police appeal
- Credit: Archant
A Ramsey man, reported missing after failing to return home after a weekend away, has been found
Philip Ruane, 49, of The Malting, Ramsey, was reported missing on Monday night (February 23) at about 11.30pm but has not been seen since he left his parent’s home in St Helens, Merseyside, at about 9.20am the same day.
He had been to visit family for the weekend and was due to return to his home in Ramsey yesterday afternoon.
Officers were concerned about his state of mind and would like to trace him as soon as possible.
Officers believe he may have bene in Scotland after his red Citroen Picasso triggered an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) camera in the Dumfries and Galloway area in the early hours of yesterday morning, along with his mobile phone being used in Thurso, north Scotland.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police said Mr Ruane was found this morning (Wednesday) safe and well.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her