UPDATE: Man who died in A14 crash near Huntingdon is named
- Credit: Archant
The man who died in a crash on the A14 near Huntingdon earlier this week has been named.
George Allsopp, 20, of Parkhall, Oswestry, Shropshire, died after a crash involving a lorry and a van at about 8.35am on Tuesday morning (December 10).
The crash happened on the Alconbury Spur between the Alconbury turn off and Spittals Interchange.
Three people were trapped in the van. The driver of the van suffered serious but not life threatening injuries.
The lorry driver was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
The eastbound carriageway was closed until 3pm.
INFORMATION: If you saw the crash, call the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding