UPDATE: Fire crews battle huge blaze at factory site in Tilbrook
More than 35 firefighters have been tackling a huge blaze through the night at the Sundown Products factory site in Huntingdonshire.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service was called at about 11.15pm yesterday (Wednesday) to Station Road, Tilbrook.
Fire engines from Kimbolton, Huntingdon, St Neots, Sawtry and Yaxley were sent, along with others from Bedford and Kempston in Bedfordshire and Thrapston in Northamptonshire.
A fire service spokesman said multiple buildings were alight and they contained cylinders of chemicals such as CO2.
Water carrier vehicles had to be called in to help fight the fire.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews remained at the site this morning.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire