Two women - one pregnant - die in Ramsey crash after car careers into ditch
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman driver and passenger have died after their car careered into a water-filled ditch in Ramsey.
The incident took place along Puddock Road at 11.30am yesterday (June 7).
A silver Nissan Qashqai was travelling southbound when it left the road and careered into the ditch.
Emergency services attended but the driver, a pregnant woman aged in her 20s, and passenger, aged in her 50s, were pronounced dead at the scene.
The road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash cam footage should contact police on 101 quoting incident 142 of June 7.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge