Two teens arrested after Huntingdon robbery leaves victim in hospital
A MAN suffered serious injuries when he was robbed in Huntingdon last night (Wednesday).
The 44-year-old was pushing his bike along Surrey Road, at about 8.30pm, when he was assaulted by a group of people.
He was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for treatment.
Officers don’t believe that any weapons were used during the robbery.
Two teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of robbery. An 18-year-old was arrested shortly afterwards, and a 17-year-old was arrested this morning (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Both teenagers are currently being held at Huntingdon Police Station.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer