Two suspected arson attacks on vehicles in St Neots
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Vehicles are believed to have been set on fire within hours of each other in early-morning attacks in St Neots.
At 12.26am on Saturday (April 5), one fire crew from St Neots and one from Kimbolton were called to a car fire in Simpkin Close, Eaton Socon.
The flames had spread to a garage and superficial damage was caused to a nearby bungalow.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reels to extinguish the fire before returning to base by 2.55am.
At 5.30am, firefighters from St Neots and Gamlingay rushed to Levellers Lane, Eynesbury, where a fire had broken out involving two light goods vehicles and three cars.
You may also want to watch:
Wearing breathing apparatus, four firefighters used hose reels to extinguish the flames and fans to clear smoke from the area before arriving back at their stations at 9.10am.
Anyone with information about either incident should contact police on 101.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages