Two people trapped in vehicles after car, lorry and van crash on A14
TWO people were released from their vehicles after a crash on the A14 this morning (Monday).
The eastbound slip lane at junction 28 and one lane on the eastbound carriageway was closed after the crash, involving a car, a van and a lorry, of the A14 around 6.15am.
Firefighters from Huntingdon and Cambridge attended and released the trapped casualties. Details of injuries are unknown.
Traffic was brought to a halt on the Alconbury spur due to the accident and it is expected to be as normal shortly after 9am.
The road was reopened at 7.50am but the slip road remains closed.
You may also want to watch:
More details to follow.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph