Two people taken to hospital after serious collision in Holme
- Credit: Archant
Two elderly people have been taking to hospital following a collision which has left one car in a ditch in Holme.
The incident occurred between two vehicles at about 11.22 this morning (Tuesday) on the B660 between Glatton and Holme in which one car left the road and overturned into a ditch.
Officers from Cambridgeshire police are currently at the scene along with paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service and crews from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The Magpas air ambulance is also currently at incident
A spokesman from the ambulance service said: “Three patients were involved and two are believed to be elderly. All of them were conscious and breathing. All patients are believed to have not sustained life threatening injuries.”
The two elderly patients have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital by land ambulance.
It is not known the injuries of the third person involved in the incident but all were able to get the vehicles without any help from the emergency services.
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 7 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
A stretch of the B660 has closed between B1043 and Holme and motorists are being advised to use alternative routes if possible.