Police re-bail two people following death of 12-week old baby
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman who were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 12-week old baby, have been re-bailed until February 2.
Teddie Mitchell, from St Neots died in Addenbrooke's Hospital on 11 November.
The cause of his death has not been ascertained and investigations into the circumstances are ongoing.
The inquest into the death of Teddie opened on November 21, and was then adjourned by senior coroner David Heming, pending further investigation.
Mr Heming said: "A number of specialist examinations still need to be completed concerning the tragic death of Teddie. These will take a number of months to complete, and in light of that, I suspend this inquest pending the outcome of those investigations."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Heming explained that Teddie's body could not be released for burial until all the investigations and scans had been completed.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k