Two men arrested after fight breaks out following crash in Huntingdon
TWO men were arrested after a fight following a crash in Huntingdon last night (Monday).
Emergency services were called to Coneygear Road at around 8pm to reports of a two vehicle-smash involving four people.
Firefighters reported that all four were out of their cars by the time they arrived and they provided first aid to one of the casualties, who had suffered minor chest injuries.
A fight broke out and two men, both from Huntingdon were arrested.
A police spokesman said: “A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of affray, criminal damage and possession of a class A drug and remains in Huntingdon Police Station today.
You may also want to watch:
“A 30-year-old man from Huntingdon was also arrested on suspicion of affray and criminal damage and remains at Thorpe Wood Police Station.
“The men have also been arrested following a disorder on the estate at the weekend.”
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal