Two Chatteris men killed in road crash near Papworth Everard
HEARTFELT tributes have been paid to “two great boys” from Chatteris who were killed in a car crash yesterday.
Mitchell Alan Jacobs, 18, and Matthew Billy Jacobs, 20, were travelling in a black Ford Fiesta Zetec S when their car was in collision with two white Scania concrete mixing lorries.
The pair, both of Saddlers Way, died of their injuries at the scene of the crash in Brockley Road, Elsworth, near Papworth Everard.
The collision happened at about 5.15pm.
One website tribute from Hayley Hills, 18, of Chatteris, reads: “I can’t believe this has happened. Two great boys have been taken away from us. You shall be dearly missed. It isn’t going to be the same without you.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the accident should call Pc Francis Crawford on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son