TV’s Biggest Loser guru Richard Callender hold WeightWatchers fitness classes in Sawtry
BIGGEST Loser fitness guru Richard Callender was in Sawtry on Sunday to put weight-watchers through their paces.
The celebrity personal trainer ran three classes, Armageddon Circuits, Urban Funk and Total Body Workout, in an effort to raise the profile of exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
More than 150 people attended the event at Sawtry Leisure Centre, which was co-ordinated by Sawtry WeightWatchers leader Liz Stannard.
“The objective of the day was to encourage people to try something new and let them see what they could achieve in a fun environment.
“May is also Weight Watchers Move More month, so it tied in nicely.”
You may also want to watch:
l Richard Challenger with Weight Watchers leader Liz Stannard of Sawtry.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor