Trip to Lanzarote and ticket for X-Factor live show up for grabs in charity auction
- Credit: Archant
A ticket for the X-Factor live show, a trip to Lanzarote, tea at the House of Lords and a professional photoshoot are just some of the lots that will be available during an online charity tomorrow (Friday)
The money raised on October 28 is for Carers Trust Cambridgeshire which provides support young carers and families supporting people with dementia.
Auction organiser, Val Garner, said: “As a charity we rely on donations and fundraising to provide support that is not funded by social or health care. We have had a lot of interest in the X Factor tickets. This is a wonderful opportunity to bid for two tickets to attend the live broadcast of the show on November 26, which is two weeks before the final.”
Lots also include, dinner for two at the Holiday Inn, Cambridge, beauty and spa treatments, Go Ape tickets and restaurant vouchers.
There are an estimated 78,000 carers in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and many receive little or no help. Research shows that many do not recognised themselves as carers and often do not seek help until they reach crisis point.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Garner at: email@example.com or call 01480 499090 if you wish to donate a lot.
Go to: www.auction4carers.org.uk for details of when the auction goes live.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told