Tributes paid to mother killed in Little Downham collision
- Credit: Archant
A MOTHER from Littleport who was killed in a collision on Monday has been fondly remembered by friends as an ‘amazing and beautiful’ woman.
Dawn Healy, 23, of Jersey Way, died when her Volkswagen collided with a Citreon Picasso travelling on the B1411 Downham Road, about a mile from the junction with the A10, shortly before midday.
A one-year-old child travelling with Dawn was uninjured in the collision. A 22-year-old woman, a three-year-old boy and a four-month-old girl, all from Ely, who were travelling in the Citreon were also uninjured.
A Facebook group set up in memory of Dawn has already attracted more than 130 members, with dozens leaving messages and photos.
Sammi Youngs posted: “Really can’t believe it’s happened again and to such a wonderful person and mother, everyone who knew you is going to miss you bad.”
You may also want to watch:
Jo Crane posted: “We watched you grow from a young crazy girl with attitude to a beautiful young woman who everyone knows & loves! So cruel for you to be taken from your family.”
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident. Anyone with information should contact Sgt Nigel Jennings, of the roads policing unit, on 101.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation