Tributes paid to 21-year-old Lisa Wilson, of Warboys, who died last night after crash involving car and bike
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to Lisa Wilson who died last night after being hit by a car.
Ms Wilson, 21, of Station Road, Warboys, was cycling along Ramsey Road, from Whittlesey to Pondersbridge, at about 8.30pm when she was in a crash with a Vauxhall Astra.
Paramedics from the East Anglian Air Ambulance and the East of England Ambulance Service treated Ms Wilson at the scene before taking her to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
A 17-year-old, also from Warboys, was cycling with her and suffered slight injuries.
Leah Bayliss posted on Facebook: “Lisa, you have touched so many hearts. Made an impact on so many lives. Your beautiful smile will never stop shining, your bubbly personality will always be remembered.
You may also want to watch:
“All you ever wanted to do was make people proud of you, to be liked, to make people happy. Talking about you knowing you’re not here anymore breaks my heart.
“I know you love me. And know that I love you. Always. You always saw through my hard face, my fake smile. And knew how to turn things around. I always have and always will love you.”
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Amber Reardon, also on Facebook, said: “You were such a good friend to me, always there - like a sister. Thoughts are with your family angel. Sleep tight.”
Emily Humphrey said on Facebook: “Lost for words. Devastating news. A girl who would always have everyone in complete stitches! Not an age to go. RIP gal! Lisa Wilson, thoughts with your family.”
Bernadette Vose, on Twitter, said: “Sleep tight Lisa Wilson, life is so unfair at times, my thoughts will always be with you.”
Olivia Morgan tweeted: “Taken far too young, RIP Lisa Wilson.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should call PC Pete Bimson in the roads policing unit on 101.
To leave a tribute, comment on the story below or email email@example.com.