Renault and Dacia dealers win customer satisfaction award
- Credit: Archant
The Auto Express Driver Power survey 2016, considered the most comprehensive analysis of car ownership satisfaction in the UK, has found that Renault and Dacia franchised dealers provide the best all-round customer service of any of the major brands.
The internationally recognised survey of motorists, which pools the opinions and experiences of more than 50,000 participants, recorded an average overall satisfaction rating of 94.4% for Renault and 93.7% for Dacia customers in the UK. The results are testament to the efforts of the Renault Group, which owns both brands, as well as Renault and Dacia franchised dealer operators such as Glyn Hopkin.
Fraser Cohen, managing director of Glyn Hopkin, commented: “It’s fantastic to see both Renault and Dacia heading up such a rigorous and well-respected consumer survey. For our part, the results reflect the hard work of Glyn Hopkin’s Renault and Dacia staff in ensuring customer satisfaction across all points of sales and aftersales service.”
In the more detailed questions of the survey, participants were asked which franchised dealers were most helpful and showed the best attitude towards their customers. Renault was the favourite at 95.3%, with Lexus following behind at 94.9%. When motorists were asked which dealers offered best value for money, Dacia came up trumps at 91.6% with Renault following close behind at 90.9% satisfaction.
Renault had additional success in the first part of the 2016 Driver Power survey earlier this year, as the plug-in Renault Zoe was voted both best electric car and best supermini to own, and was placed second in the overall rankings. The all-new Renault Kadjar was deemed the most satisfying car to drive in the SUV category, earning a third place ranking overall. The Renault Scénic and Grand Scénic also impressed, as the highest placed MPV.
You may also want to watch:
The 2016 Driver Power customer satisfaction survey reveals which car manufacturers are keeping their customers happiest across Britain. Nearly 50,000 owners completed the Driver Power survey to provide Auto Express with the data, ranking a total of 183 models from 32 manufacturers.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son