Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- Credit: Stuart Rossi Hall
A three-vehicle crash has taken place on the A141 between Chatteris and Warboys.
The incident occurred at approximately 5.07pm yesterday (Thursday, June 30).
A blue Honda, a silver Seat Ibiza and a Toyota Corolla were involved in the crash.
A "slight injury" was reported by Cambridgeshire Police, following the event.
The road was closed, whilst emergency services dealt with the incident.
Debris was cleared and the road was reopened by 7.20pm.
The police have now appealed for anyone who witnessed the incident to come forward.
- 1 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 4 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 5 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 6 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 7 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 8 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 9 This week Reader Photos showing close-ups of wildlife and some holiday scenes
- 10 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: "This was a three vehicle collision on the A141 at Chatteris – a blue Honda, a silver Seat Ibiza and a Toyota Corolla.
"Slight injury only but the cars blocked the road so the closure was needed.
"It was called in at 5.07pm and the road was cleared by 7.20pm.
"Anyone who witnessed the collision should call us on 101 or report via webchat quoting incident number 389 of June 30."