Town’s new family-run gym opens its doors
- Credit: Archant
A new family-run gym has opened its doors in St Neots.
The Fitness Forge has successfully sub-let a unit next to the Extreme360 trampoline park in Little End Road, Eaton Socon, with the deal brokered by Barford+Co.
The facility is owned and run by Andy Howard, who said he spotted an opportunity to develop his own business in response to the growing demand for health and fitness facilities in the town.
Mr Howard said: “After discovering the property at Little End Road, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to sub-let from Xtreme360 due to the complimentary fitness nature of both our businesses, with the additional bonus of the property already having a fitness licence.
“Barford understood my desire to find the right space for our members and to further encourage the local community to stay active. If the gym looks to expand in the future, I would undoubtedly go back to the Barford team in light of their expertise in local property and their understanding of our business needs.”
You may also want to watch:
The Fitness Forge is spread over two floors. The ground floor showcases a large open free weight area, with the first floor offering studio space for classes; with an additional fitness suite, providing cardio and weights machines. A large collection of spinning bikes are also on site.
Andy has invested in the property by putting in new changing rooms, equipped with washing and changing facilities.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
Associate director at Barford+Co, Howard Westgate said: “We are delighted to have helped Xtreme360 negotiate a letting for the surplus space they had on site. The Fitness Forge complements the business extremely well and we have no doubt this new arrangement will help both businesses go from strength to strength.”
Xtreme360 finance director, David Parr said: “We are delighted to welcome The Fitness Forge to our premises here in St Neots. As a fellow business promoting fitness, Andy and his gym complement Xtreme360 excellently and we are enjoying sharing the facility with them.”
For further information on The Fitness Forge or Xtreme360 trampoline park, log on to: www.thefitnessforge.co.uk or www.xtreme360trampolinepark.co.uk.