Tiny bundles of joy feature in Hinchingbrooke’s Babies Calendar
EIGHT-week-old baby Luca fits in his father’s palm for a picture taken to help raise funds for Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The youngster, who weighed only five pounds, is one of the tiny bundles of joy who feature in Hinchingbrooke’s Babies calendar 2012.
Proceeds from the calendar, put together by Bury photographer Anna Pasquale, will go towards the hospital’s Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and maternity ward.
Miss Pasquale, 45, first produced the calendar in 2004, and after a three-year hiatus has returned with another offering.
One of the babies from the original calendar, Tilly, appears in the latest version. Tilly was born eight weeks premature and received care from the SCBU team.
Her feet appear alongside her baby brother Toby’s feet on the calendar’s back cover.
Miss Pasquale, formerly Wiskin, said: “Most of the babies that appear in the calendar were born this year and some were born last year.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
“Tilly featured in the very first calendar. She was a poorly little baby, and had to be kept on monitors the first few months of her life. It was nice to see her as a six year old.”
INFORMATION: Around 600 calendars are available to buy. The calendar cost �5 each. To order a copy go to www.pasqualephotography.co.uk or www.facebook.com/Anna Pasquale Photography or call 01487 710087.