Tiny bundles of joy feature in Hinchingbrooke’s Babies Calendar
EIGHT-week-old baby Luca fits in his father’s palm for a picture taken to help raise funds for Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The youngster, who weighed only five pounds, is one of the tiny bundles of joy who feature in Hinchingbrooke’s Babies calendar 2012.
Proceeds from the calendar, put together by Bury photographer Anna Pasquale, will go towards the hospital’s Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and maternity ward.
Miss Pasquale, 45, first produced the calendar in 2004, and after a three-year hiatus has returned with another offering.
One of the babies from the original calendar, Tilly, appears in the latest version. Tilly was born eight weeks premature and received care from the SCBU team.
You may also want to watch:
Her feet appear alongside her baby brother Toby’s feet on the calendar’s back cover.
Miss Pasquale, formerly Wiskin, said: “Most of the babies that appear in the calendar were born this year and some were born last year.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio
“Tilly featured in the very first calendar. She was a poorly little baby, and had to be kept on monitors the first few months of her life. It was nice to see her as a six year old.”
INFORMATION: Around 600 calendars are available to buy. The calendar cost �5 each. To order a copy go to www.pasqualephotography.co.uk or www.facebook.com/Anna Pasquale Photography or call 01487 710087.