Timothy Allen pleads not guilty to murdering St Neots woman Samantha Ho
- Credit: Archant
A man has pleaded not guilty to murdering St Neots scientist Samantha Ho.
Timothy Allen appeared via video link from Cambridge Crown Court today (Wednesday), speaking only to confirm his name and enter a plea.
The 40-year-old, from Curlew Place, St Neots, was arrested after the body of Ms Ho, 39, was discovered at the couple’s house on August 29.
A post mortem concluded that Ms Ho died from multiple cuts to the neck. It is understood that she was beheaded.
Allen was taken to hospital with serious injuries after the incident and failed to appear at his first hearing, at Old Bailey, in London, due to illness.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Ho worked for science company Asterand, in Hertfordshire.
A provisional trial date has been set for February 22, 2016.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages