Time running out for Huntingdonshire winner of £1million Lotto prize to make claim
- Credit: Archant
In a bid to find Huntingdonshire’s missing £1million Lotto winner a head-turning gold-coloured Aston Martin took to the roads of the district to draw attention to the unclaimed prize.
A lucky winner from the Lotto draw on October 10, who bought their ticket in Huntingdonshire, has still to check their ticket and claim their prize – and the clock is ticking.
To help raise awareness, the bespoke Aston Martin Rapide S visited St Ives, Huntingdon and St Neots in a bid to encourage people to check their old tickets.
The winning code on October 10 was RUBY 4778 2862 and the ticket-holder only has until April 7, 2016 to claim their prize.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re eager to find Huntingdonshire’s mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We hope this brief glimpse of the millionaire lifestyle, in the form of our gold Aston Martin, will shift the search for the county’s missing millionaire up a gear. We’re not taking our foot off the gas as we look to track down this winner and we’re hoping one lucky resident is indeed just about to join us on their own #roadtoriches
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 8 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 9 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 10 St Neots business raises £2700 for Ukrainians in Huntingdonshire
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0844 338 7551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org