Time running out for Huntingdonshire winner of £1million Lotto prize to make claim
- Credit: Archant
In a bid to find Huntingdonshire’s missing £1million Lotto winner a head-turning gold-coloured Aston Martin took to the roads of the district to draw attention to the unclaimed prize.
A lucky winner from the Lotto draw on October 10, who bought their ticket in Huntingdonshire, has still to check their ticket and claim their prize – and the clock is ticking.
To help raise awareness, the bespoke Aston Martin Rapide S visited St Ives, Huntingdon and St Neots in a bid to encourage people to check their old tickets.
The winning code on October 10 was RUBY 4778 2862 and the ticket-holder only has until April 7, 2016 to claim their prize.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re eager to find Huntingdonshire’s mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We hope this brief glimpse of the millionaire lifestyle, in the form of our gold Aston Martin, will shift the search for the county’s missing millionaire up a gear. We’re not taking our foot off the gas as we look to track down this winner and we’re hoping one lucky resident is indeed just about to join us on their own #roadtoriches
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0844 338 7551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org