Three taken to hospital after Godmanchester house fire

Godmanchester house fire

Godmanchester house fire - Credit: Archant

THREE people were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Godmanchester in the early hours of today.

Firefighters arrived at the house in Post Street, Godmanchester just after 2.30am to find a fire in the ground floor kitchen of the property.

The occupants had escaped the fire and were outside when the fire service arrived but were taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation.

Firefighters extinguished the fire and returned to their stations by 4.46am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter