Fourth man charged in connection with Huntingdon violence on Monday night
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged with assault causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) after violence broke out in Huntingdon on Monday evening (December 2).
A fourth man has been charged in connection with an assault in Huntingdon on Monday (December 2).
Zane Harrison, 25, of Drivers Avenue, Huntingdon, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm without intent and taking a vehicle without consent.
He is due to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on Friday, January 3.
Sheraz Ali, 20, and Shabaz Bahadur, 21, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates' Court in connection with the alleged assault yesterday (December 5) and were also bailed to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on January 3.
Following his appearance at court yesterday, Haider Ali, 21, was remanded to appear alongside the other men.
Officers were called by the East of England Ambulance Service at 11pm to reports of violence in Brampton Road. They attended the scene, where they found a man who had suffered serious injuries and he was taken to hospital.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 7 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 8 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Newly elected mayor and deputy mayor of St Neots announced
Sheraz Ali, 20, of Ambury Hill, Huntingdon has been charged with assault occasioning grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent.
Shabaz Bahadur, 21, of Sallowbush Road, Huntingdon also faces the same charge.
Haider Ali, 21, of Ambury Hill, Huntingdon, has been charged with assault occasioning grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent and possession of a class B drug.