Three in hospital after serious crash on A428 near St Neots
- Credit: Archant
One person was seriously injured in a three-vehicle crash near St Neots late last night (Monday).
A red Citroen, a blue Vaxhall Astra and a recovery vehicle crashed on the A428 at Croxton, east of the Abbotsley Road junction, at 10.25pm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said three ambulances, and ambulance officer and a team from the East Anglia Air Ambulance were sent to the scene.
One person was sedated at the scene and transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, with a suspected fractured pelvis.
Two others were taken to the same hospital, but neither’s injuries were thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police is appealing for witnesses to the crash.
INFORMATION: If you have more details call Cambridgeshire police on 101.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 9 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need