Thieves stop to use toilet after raiding motor home
- Credit: Archant
Thieves added insult to injury by stopping for a toilet break after stealing thousands of pounds worth of items from a motor home.
The incident took place between 11am on July 13, and 10am, on July 22, in Manor Road, Folksworth.
The thieves forced their way into a farm building and smashed the window of a motor home before removing items.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Items to the value of about £4,000 were stolen, including a racing suit, two racing helmets, racing boots, two sets of racing gloves, two digital radios and bottles of wine and whiskey.
“Offenders have also used the toilet while inside the motor home.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added that the offenders were still being sought and advised anyone with information to contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'