Thieves steal jewellery of “huge sentimental value” from St Neots home.
POLICE are urging people to be vigilant after thieves ransacked a St Neots home and stole large amounts of distinctive jewellery
POLICE are urging people to be vigilant after thieves ransacked a St Neots home and stole large amounts of distinctive jewellery.
The attack happened in September and the criminals made off with a gold, sapphire ring, a gold cross and chain and an aquamarine diamond cluster.
Detective constable Neil Gibbs said: “Many of the items hold huge sentimental value to the victims.
“They are desperate for the property to be returned and I would urge anyone with any information to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Gibbs on 1010 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire