The work of local film makers will be showcased at the St Neots Film Festival in November
- Credit: Archant
Film makers from all over Cambridgeshire will have their work showcased at the St Neots Film Festival in November.
Screenings will include childrens’, teenage and adult films and a variety of documentaries suitable for a wide audience.
The three-day event, on November 8/9/10, will include 40 short films, all from film-makers across the area.
On November 8 - there will adult fiction films at Cineworld, St Neots, some of these will have an 18 certificate.
November 9 - children, teens and documentary films at Cineworld, St Neots.
You may also want to watch:
November 10 - question and answer session with award-winning film-makers, screenings and post-festival party at Love’s Farm House.
Tickets are £5 for a single entry, £8 for two nights at Cineworld, £12 for a festival pass for all three nights.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
Available at Eventbrite.co.uk or www.stneotsfilmfestival.co.uk.