The work of local film makers will be showcased at the St Neots Film Festival in November
- Credit: Archant
Film makers from all over Cambridgeshire will have their work showcased at the St Neots Film Festival in November.
Screenings will include childrens’, teenage and adult films and a variety of documentaries suitable for a wide audience.
The three-day event, on November 8/9/10, will include 40 short films, all from film-makers across the area.
On November 8 - there will adult fiction films at Cineworld, St Neots, some of these will have an 18 certificate.
November 9 - children, teens and documentary films at Cineworld, St Neots.
November 10 - question and answer session with award-winning film-makers, screenings and post-festival party at Love’s Farm House.
Tickets are £5 for a single entry, £8 for two nights at Cineworld, £12 for a festival pass for all three nights.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 3 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 4 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 10 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
Available at Eventbrite.co.uk or www.stneotsfilmfestival.co.uk.