The show will go on for Huntingdon stunt performance
- Credit: Archant
The Extreme Stunt Show has changed location for their Huntingdon performance this Sunday (August 3) after a last-minute cancellation from the original venue.
The stunt-packed event was set to be at Huntingdon Town Football Club’s Jubilee Park but the agreement fell through yesterday (July 30) after complications in the club’s leasing contract.
Following an appeal by The Hunts Post, the stunt company received a huge response from land owners offering space for the stranded show.
The Extreme Stunt Show is now expected to be at the Circus Field on Spittals Way in Huntingdon following an inspection from company officials.
“We had a fantastic response from the Huntingdon area. We are very pleased with the people of Huntingdon,” said director of marketing John Haze, “It’s all been very positive so the show will go on which is great news. It’s a shame this all happened but it’s hopefully all sorted now.”
You may also want to watch:
He said the show had backup venues after the the huge response, including an offer from Lord de Ramsey, if the Circus Field was not suitable.
INFORMATION: For more about the event, visit www.extremestuntshow.co.uk.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k