The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A new pie shop has opened in Huntingdon, selling a variety of home baked goods.
The Real Pie Company based on Clifton Road is now selling a mixture of delicious homemade pies, crumbles, flapjacks, cakes and much more.
Director Mark Wilsher of the pie shop is thrilled to be open and is looking forward to new faces coming in.
Mark said: “We have had a soft opening of the shop, but we have been pleasantly surprised by how many people have turned up.
“We hope more and more people will turn up as the weeks progress towards Christmas.
“I have another shop in Sussex and that is a tiny village but people go into there all the time and that was the inspiration for opening this shop.
“We are hoping this shop will be just as popular.”
- 1 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 2 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 3 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 4 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 5 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 6 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 7 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 New fleet for Huntingdon care provider
The shop used to be an engineering factory and Mark explained that they completely renovated the place, which took six months.