Bring festive cheer to children at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Credit: Archant
After a tough year, The Hunts Post wants to bring some festive cheer to children who are patients at Hinchingbrooke Hospital this Christmas.
We are calling on our readers to make 2020 a special Christmas for those in hospital by donating a gift.
The Hunts Post will collect presents, which will then be delivered to the hospital and distributed to children on Holly Ward.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the hospital is asking people not to wrap presents this year.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the presents will go through a 72-hour quarantine before they are given to children.
Presents can be dropped off at The Hunts Post offices at 30 High Street, Huntingdon, until December 18.
INFORMATION: Presents of new books, toys, DVDs or games will be suitable.
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 5 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 6 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 7 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 8 The latest Readers' Photos sent to the Hunts Post this week
- 9 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 10 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
The hospital cannot accept personal present donations for Holly Ward, but people can order a gift from Hinchingbrooke’s Amazon wish list if they are unable to drop items off at The Hunts Post.
The Amazon wish list link is: https://amzn.to/2JoFzO2