Bring festive cheer to children at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Credit: Archant
After a tough year, The Hunts Post wants to bring some festive cheer to children who are patients at Hinchingbrooke Hospital this Christmas.
We are calling on our readers to make 2020 a special Christmas for those in hospital by donating a gift.
The Hunts Post will collect presents, which will then be delivered to the hospital and distributed to children on Holly Ward.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the hospital is asking people not to wrap presents this year.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the presents will go through a 72-hour quarantine before they are given to children.
You may also want to watch:
Presents can be dropped off at The Hunts Post offices at 30 High Street, Huntingdon, until December 18.
INFORMATION: Presents of new books, toys, DVDs or games will be suitable.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?
The hospital cannot accept personal present donations for Holly Ward, but people can order a gift from Hinchingbrooke’s Amazon wish list if they are unable to drop items off at The Hunts Post.
The Amazon wish list link is: https://amzn.to/2JoFzO2