The hunt is on for Huntingdonshire’s Baby of the Year
- Credit: Archant
THE search to find Huntingdonshire’s cutest baby has started with a special photography studio taking heart-warming pictures of smiling youngsters.
The Hunts Post’s 2013 Baby of the Year Competition, in association with Giggs & Company, is under way - and a photographer will be at Shakie Jakes milkshake and sandwich bar in High Street, St Neots today (Friday) and tomorrow from 10am to 4pm.
The studio will be moved to Mothercare in St Benedicts Court, Huntingdon, from Tuesday to Saturday (August 27-31), from 10am-4pm each day.
There are three competition categories, 0-18 months, 18-36 months and 36 months to five years. It is free to enter, and photographs will be available to buy.
All pictures will appear in The Hunts Post, and readers will be able to vote for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
The overall winner will receive a £20 gift card for Mothercare or the Early Learning Centre and the winner of each category will win a free portrait.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives