Teenagers charged following Huntingdon assault
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged following serious assaults in Huntingdon last week.
The attacks happened in the early hours of Thursday (2 August) near The Three Tuns pub and Cromwells bar in High Street.
The victims, two men, one in his 40s and the other in his 50s, were taken to hospital with serious but not life threatening injuries.
Kyi Wickert, 18, of Lammas Gardens, Huntingdon has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and bailed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Friday, 31 August.
Morgan Harris, 18, of Chestnut Close, Huntingdon appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Friday (3 August) charged with two counts of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and was remanded to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on Friday, 31 August.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old man has been bailed to return to Thorpe Wood Police Station on Tuesday, 21 August.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding